What is the solution and how do I overcome the fear of practicing?
As a singer you often use your voice to express your emotions and to impress people. Most people find the quality of your voice very significant when they think about you. Your voice is one of the most important aspects of your personality and it is also your voice which is used by musicians to play their own music. As a singer you need to make adjustments and practice in order to be able to sing with a good and confident voice. Here I would like to cover a few tips and solutions with regard to singing.
Improving your voice training is the best choice if you want to perform very good with your voices and can get the best results from vocal training. Even better is to perform with your own voice but you have to take care of your vocal training as usual.
I would recommend to you the following articles.
1. How to Improve your Voice: The 7 Tips On How To Improve Your Voice. Read my post on the Best Exercises for Singing A Lower and Lower Binaural Voice to see them.
2. The Key To Improving Your Voice. If you are a singer and are using your voice for performing but not singing your voice properly you need to read the Key to Improving Your Voice Part Two.
3. How to Develop Your Voice and Improve it to Your Personal Level. I have provided many exercises for singing that are free of charge but you need to click on my links below and buy them to save them. Click on the link below to get the most recent update (October 2014).
If you are looking for something else check out my post on improving your singing voice:
5 Best Practice Articles:
1. Tips and Tricks for Improving Your Voice. You need to read the post. There is a lot of useful information that you can learn that will enable you to sing even better in the future.
2. The Best Exercises with Singing A Lower and Lower Binaural Voice. Use the link below to get the exercises on singing a low and lower or a lower and lower high with your voice.
3. How to Improve Your Voice by Singing with Your Own Voice. You need to read the post I wrote. Read about the different aspects of singing and how to improve as much as you can.
4. The Best Exercises with Singing a Lower and Lower Binaural Voice. Use the link