1. Think about the nature of the project. A lot of artists try to think about the canvas painting at the beginning of the process.
2. What can I do to improve each scene? (I might include more detail as you progress on), and also what can I do to improve each panel. What has helped me the most? What have made the most progress?
3. What can I do in post to make each image better or better?
4. What can I do to make each panel better in tone?
5. What can I do to make each panel in the painting even.
If you do not have a good idea for you first project, I suggest starting somewhere else, and then starting again! Start small, then go big! Then you might find what inspires you!
5. Make the painting better.
By “better”, I mean more pleasing than the first painting. When you are ready to paint the painting, think about the best ways you can improve it. Then move on to the next one! Don’t forget to consider other aspects while doing that. The painting should be about how the whole picture looks and feels!
6. You can always make a new first picture!
You can always think about new ways to make the idea come true. Maybe the image can be even longer, but never a negative idea because you already see that it couldn’t be made without losing much beauty and essence. Or you might not think at all that a new concept is possible to do because you are not sure what you want. What is the best that you have done so far?
7. You can take from others what you have to do and improve the most.
You can take from things you have seen or heard and improve the most. It is always better to ask for help. Take something that has to do with your painting that is not so important and ask for help, or you can even use something your own picture has.
8. Start again, but from a different perspective. The idea is more important than the canvas.
It might take a little bit of time, but try to make a completely new first painting by taking a new set of images together, and then just changing the perspective of both. In each layer of images, you should focus only on what works in the image, and the image should always be the focus. This is what you can do to make a painting better
free online art lessons homeschool connections reviews, online art lessons for homeschoolers, online art lessons by nolan clark, free online art lessons videos, free online art lessons homeschool connections