In order to do this you need the following:
(1) To have the money to buy the right stocks at the right time
(2) To hold the stocks long enough to make a good return on your money
(3) To have the time to sell the stocks long enough to make a good return on your money.
How do you determine that you need $1,000,000? You ask yourself these questions:
(1) How much money can you possibly afford?
(2) How much time can you possibly wait to make a return?
(3) How much do you need to trade each day in order to make a good profit?
(4) How many times per day can you possibly trade stocks for the long enough to make a good return on your investment?
You also need to make sure that the market isn’t flat, or if it is, it doesn’t make it worse (you can’t trade stocks for much longer than you have time to put them in, even if your returns are good, there’s also the risk of losing it all). I am not saying buy a stock on Monday because you’re worried about how much your investment is worth next Wednesday because I am not a bank. Also, the market isn’t constant, you can trade stocks for up to a year. You also need to keep a list of your stocks.
So, how do you find this money? There are many ways and I will give you a way I use.
If you want to read more about it, you can check out this article from Jeff Greenfield entitled, “How To Be A Complete Value Investor”, and there is also a blog post from Charles Goodyear entitled, “The Secret Of How To Get Rich Investing”.
I can give you other ways, but I would think that the best thing to do would be to follow the method I will teach you today.
Step 1: Find out who the biggest names are in the stock market. You should know who is worth all of this money that you’re trading.
You can find this information on a list of stock charts like this. You should make your own copy so you can see how much money you have.
Step 2: Then, do some research by looking for other people who seem to be able to make a decent return with almost no losses. You need to do this with people who have been successful before you,
swing trading vs day trading which is more profitable goats head, swing trading for beginners, stocks for swing trading today nse, swing trading stock picks newsletters ideas about the teacher, swing trading vs day trading which is more profitable craps